download problem with the full software installer

VRTool software support forum

Link download break

Postby Urania » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello, the link for download full versión is break.

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Thank's
Urania

Download error

Postby keithasr » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi everyone,

I am trying to download this application however an error is appearing which says the following

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Could somebody kindly help me?
keithasr

Link Download break

Postby Urania » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hello , the link download full version is break , it say :

Can you repair please.

Regards
Urania

I have a problem witch download VRTool full software install

Postby krynio » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 am

When I click
link http://www.tecepe.com.br/nav/vrtool/setupVRTool.exe

I receives this information:

Can someone help me?
Can anyone give me a link to VRTool full software install?

THX
krynio

What happens to the installer to download ?

Postby krynio » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 am

When I try to download the installer from the link http://www.tecepe.com.br/nav/vrtool/setupVRTool.exe
receives this error

can you fix it?

Chris
krynio

download fault

Postby revhead049 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:47 am

Morning Omar, I get the following message when trying to download the VRTool.

"502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server."
Can you advise my next course of action please.
Thanks
revhead049

download problem with the full software installer

Postby kabu64 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am

Hi,

is there any possibility to download the full version installer, because I can't get access to the download??? [http://www.tecepe.com.br/nav/vrtool/setupVRTool.exe] Trying to download I get only a server error message.
So please help!!!

Best regards

kabu64
kabu64

Re: download problem with the full software installer

Postby omar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm

omar
Site Admin

Re: download problem with the full software installer

Postby Urania » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks Omar :D
Urania