Difference between revisions of "Tools"
From VRTool wiki
m (Created page with "In the toolbar you can choose from the following tools: * zoom - Click left mouse button to zoom in and right to zoom out. * hand - Left click and drag the map. * ruler - Use it...")
Revision as of 15:35, 14 May 2012
In the toolbar you can choose from the following tools:
- zoom - Click left mouse button to zoom in and right to zoom out.
- hand - Left click and drag the map.
- ruler - Use it to measure distance and course (if the wind grid is loaded it will calculate boat speed, track time and recommended sail, using the polars)
- route designer - Use it to draw routes. Right click the last point to finish and give the new route a name.
- track designer - Use it to draw tracks. If winds are loaded, the program will calculate date/time for each point. While designing the track, when you cross a 12h intervals, wind forecasts change automatically.
- marks - Use to add marks to de desktop. Choose a name and icon for your mark.
- pointer - Use to point things in the desktop. It will show the associated texts (mark name, track point text, wind speed etc)
- circle - Use to draw a circle or a set of concentric circles around the clicked location.