Polars for Transar AG2R

VRTool software support forum

Polars for Transar AG2R

Postby surlo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 am

Hi,

Does anybody know how to get polars for AG2R ?

Ricoo, as-tu prévu de les publier sur ton site, et si oui quand ?

Surlo2
surlo

Re: Polars for Transar AG2R

Postby Ricoo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Check my site, if things go easy, they should be available on my site in a few hours from now.
ImageVR ToutoulZ ! . . . . . . . . . . (Tools and stuff for VR races and VRTool)
Ricoo

Postby surlo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks Ricoo, you're the best.

J'ai aussi testé ton serveur "www.estceouvert.com/vrtoutoulz/winds", mais je ne comprends pas bien l'intérêt par rapport au cache de Firefox. Je n'ai d'ailleurs pas compris si tu récupérais les nouveaux vents avant le changement officiel ou pas.
A ce sujet, j'ai aussi testé l'import de Ugrib via Grib2xml, et même 1 heure avant le changement de vent, les prévisions à 12h sont les mêmes que celles du site de VR.

Merci

Surlo2
surlo

Postby Ricoo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm

I'll answer this in english for non french speaking forumers ;)

The winds on my site are different from those on the game. The +12 and +36 hours are already different just after the wind change times. And afterwards, the forecasts (not the +0h) are updated when they come available on the NOAA servers, i.e., at 4:30, 10:30, 16:30 and 22:30 GMT

For the polars, I have installed the ag2r race, but because of inconsistencies in the received data, the "pro" chart isn't working and I'm also not sure that the generated "standard" csv file are fully correct. The "full" csv files can't be generated yet.
Since I'm not home not at my office where are all my "tools", I'm not sure to be able to fix this before next monday.

[edit] 2 hours and 43 later, I fixed the polar chart bug and my full csv generator, so now, chart are OK and full csv should be also. I'm still not sure for certain wind speeds in the classical csv files.
ImageVR ToutoulZ ! . . . . . . . . . . (Tools and stuff for VR races and VRTool)
Ricoo

Postby Kundalini » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Rico,
The diagram is OK, but the generated csv file not for the AG2R Pro full polars
Regards,
Ward
Kundalini

Postby Ricoo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Should be now. Be carefull, I uploaded a first version which was wrong, take the one I just put.
Ricoo

Postby eTicket » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Perhaps I have missed something..but I cannot find the polar csv file for the TransAG2R. I looked on www.estceouvert.com/vrtoutoulz and found wind grids and links to races. Can you direct me to the right place. Thanks
eTicket

Postby Ricoo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Its not there, this site only host a part of my stuff for performance reasons.
Here they are, on my main server : http://vrtoutoulz.exofire.net/

But I think there are a few errors in these polars, because the original files are not build exactly the same as the were used to.
I'll have to check this. Maybe tomorrow, if I find enough time.
Ricoo

Postby eTicket » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 am

Many thanks Rico. I know these things are a lot of work, but it is greatly appreciated by many of us.
eTicket

Return to VRTool Forum