Q: Polars for any regatta? A: vrtoutoulz -

VRTool software support forum

HOW do i load Clipper Polars

Postby Dingbat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 am

:roll:
I have VRTool up and going through mozilla Firefox but seem to have polars from the Volvo when I try to plan to course as it refers to code zero etc. What can i do to get clipper typr readings??? I am a ludite so please explain carefully if you can help. Ta
Dingbat

Re: HOW do i load Clipper Polars

Postby Oh Locoo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 am

I have the Polars, for pro sails and for amateur. You just put the file into VRTOOL diretory and write in winds Tabs a file name. if you want a polar call me in game, my boat is " oh locoo "
Oh Locoo

Re: Polars

Postby Ricoo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 am

Hi, sorry I didn't come here for a while. My account had been suspended for the whole weekend because of too much system resources consumption. I set up a backup here : http://bighorn.000page.com/
I gave more news on the VirtualRegatta forum.
Well, now my main site is up again, but you can remember the alternative address in case it happens again. I leave it active even though I don't update it as regularly.
My webhoster is free because I can't afford a pro one just for that. I thank them for that. Unfortunately, not everything is allowed on those free servers because they are shared by many users, and this well acceptable. Furthermore, since we don't pay, we must accept a limited and less reliable service.
I'm glad many people missed it, it means that they appreciate it. :mrgreen:
ImageVR ToutoulZ ! . . . . . . . . . . (Tools and stuff for VR races and VRTool)
Ricoo

Re: HOW do i load Clipper Polars

Postby Dingbat » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks oh locoo you bit of advice drew my attention to the tab at the base and as such I was able to load polars i already had THANKS now i will probably get no sleep at all while I play with the new toy Dingbat :)
Dingbat

Previous

Return to VRTool Forum