TRANSLATION of the message from "Gilles"
OK, I will try to explain how I do it
1. Download the freeware zygrip to get a grib-filehttp://www.zygrib.org/getfile.php?file=
2. unzip the downloaded file, open it and select the zone you are interested in with your mouse
3. click on "file" and then download it
GRIB: save the file into the folder "grib" which is located in the folder "zygrip"
the file has to be a file BZ2 and looks like this : 20150117_******_.grb
4. in VRTools go to "winds" - "import Grib-file" and then select Grib-file. After an analyse VRTools should show you this file
5. click on use file ......... and stay patient, takes about 2 minutes