Disappearance Vrtoutoulz

VRTool software support forum

Disappearance Vrtoutoulz

Postby Tours_ist » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 am

Disappearance Vrtoutoulz:
Following the disappearance, polar csv files and visualization, carvings odds, direct access to the game .................... all these things very useful not are more accessible.
My question is, is it t someone in the community who has developed a equivalent?
Tours_ist

Re: Disappearance Vrtoutoulz

Postby omar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:44 pm

omar
Site Admin

Postby limelight » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 am

I have some (4) excel calculators based on polars from Vrtouttoulz. They are at http://www.madinstro.net/sundry/navigation/index.html

They are from races that are already finished and may not be much use to you.

Anyway grab a copy and modify them to suit your needs. Before I used Vrtouttoulz I built my own polars (same Excel spreadsheet but not quite as finely grained). It takes time but it's worth it. Every time you get in a new wind zone just calibrate the polar say every 5 degrees starting from 30 degrees to 180 degrees.
limelight

Postby Tours_ist » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:13 pm

being most penalizing recovery Odds pixels is no longer active. If anyone ever had the method to retrieve data and if he wanted to share his knowledge it would summun
Tours_ist

Postby RickW » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:34 pm

This link to the conversation was interesting. I tried to find a White Knight for these vitals on the VR Forum and was politely told to go away. I have and will...
Rick
San Francisco
Pacifica By The Sea
RickW

Return to VRTool Forum